lunes, 18 de junio de 2007

A tired(tiring) but enterteining weekend


Hello!!!! my name is Erika Leticia

5 months ago it was the teenager of my premium(cousin) Paola, this one was in the lounge of holidays(parties) " The Palapas " the whole family was assembled, we dance until 2 a.m. it(he,she) was incredible, the group that I touch was " Tomi and the compas " it is a group that it(he,she) encourages very much.

My premium(cousin) was one of the animated(inspired) mas, clearly since it was his(her,your) holiday(party), all his(her,your) friends were, his(her,your) boyfriend, and since(as,like) in any holiday(party) of 15 years there was gift surprise, they gave him(her) a white very nice dove, this(this one) it(he,she) flew for the whole lounge.

I was with my family dance with my boyfriend and with my brother, we were very animated(inspired), later I went to dance with my cousins and uncle did not sit down in the whole night, on having come to my house come tired(tiring) well, and what still(yet) was continuing, in my house they did the restitution teenager, and we do not sleep in the whole night, later we have lunch tiny and all relatives were there.

No hay comentarios: